Monday, April 20, 2009

Make a List and Check it Twice!


Ah, packing lists. Some people swear by them, others just wing it. Me? A list is a must, but then again, I make a list for just about everything I need to do. If you're not sure where to start, I suggest this article on Wikitravel.org. I've tried in the past to create a generic list to modify for each trip, but that hasn't worked out. For example, about a third of the time, my travel plans revolve around scuba diving. Since this is really a specialized form of travel, I have created a list for just this type of trip. I also have created a business travel list, Florida travel list (frequent trips to visit family and Disney World), and a weekend travel list. The key is to determine what list works for you, then stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment